martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Save you- Simple



Took your time,


We will be together.


Just stop, and think


you’ll never know the way


I’m sadly because you...


I wish that I could tell you something




Sometimes I wish you never do me this


there’s so many things that I had planed


I won’t give till I see an answer


if it takes forever, I want you to know




When I hear the voices,


Saying the correct answer


I get confused..


screaming loud



there’s nothing left to take


and no matter what you said me


I already know the truth


your mistake is already comite



Sometimes I wish I could kiss you


there's so many sensations into my self


I getting confused



if it takes you forever, You must know




[that] If you fall, stumble down,


I’ll pick you up off the ground.


If you lose faith in you,


I’ll give you strength to pull through.


Tell me you won’t give up,


cause I’ll be waiting here if you fall


you know I’ll be there for you



if only I could find the answer,


to take it all away



Sometimes I wish you never do me this


there’s so many things that I had planed


I won’t give till I see an answer


if it takes forever, I want you to know



ohh, ohh


I wish I could have you...


ohh, ohh


I want to know...


Ohh, ohh


I wish I could save you...



No hay comentarios: